Thursday, July 15, 2010

august - VITALITY!

Here we go, folks!

I'm giving myself a two week warm-up for my first month (August) of my happy, healthy year.... honestly, I just can't wait two more weeks to start! :)

I want to dedicate my first month to one of the most important pillars of a happy, healthy life: vitality. The goal for August is to get myself to the point where I have enough energy to tackle whatever may come in the next year - because, let's face it, it's impossible to be happy when you're struggling to get out of bed.

So, here's what I'm committing to:
  • eat stop eat
  • 100km cumulative run
  • early morning dates with Jillian
  • breakup with energy squashers
  • act more energetic
Details and resolution charts to follow.

Thanks for stopping by!
mxo

No comments:

Post a Comment