Saturday, May 28, 2011

i'm baaaaack!

Hello faithful readers!

It has been a very, very long time - I know.

Let me explain.


Thanks to HRM Photography for the amazing photo!


That's me... I got hitched! :) While I thought I could plan my wedding and do all sorts of challenges, I quickly learned otherwise. Planning a large wedding is really, truly all-consuming, even if you try hard for it not to be.


And while the last month of my life has really been the best in my life, I am now completely and officially spent. My body is hurting from too much food and drink, and too far little yoga (oh yes, and all together too little sleep!) My brain is exhausted from all the things it had to do and remember. And emotionally... well, let's just say I could use some downtime. I'm literally dragging myself around, and it's time for a change!

Do you smell a challenge coming on? I do!

I'm going to keep this one simple, because that's exactly what I need. June will be dedicated to reviving myself.... stay tuned! :)

I missed you, dear readers!
mxo

No comments:

Post a Comment