Wednesday, January 2, 2013

the joy list...


Good morning! I have the incredible pleasure of having the whole week off. Joy! I'm currently sitting in my pjs, drinking a delicious coffee, listening to my beautiful friend Emilie-Claire Barlow's new album, and contemplating this joy project of mine.

Next on the joyous agenda is the joy list!

If I want to add more joy to my life, I have to get pretty clear about what brings me joy. The instructions are simple:


  1. take a piece of paper and your favourite pen (or some sort of techie device)
  2. spend 10 minutes just free-flowing joyous ideas onto the page (or techie device)
  3. no judging, no stopping, just writing

There! You have yourself a joy list.



Now go through your list and codify it according to 5 minute, 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, half day or full day activities. Whenever you have 5, 15, 30 minutes, etc, simply refer to your list. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

Finally, here is my first daily joy:

Charlie cuddles.
Much love!
mxo

No comments:

Post a Comment