Monday, April 11, 2011

yogi survival...

Hi!

What a lovely day it is in Toronto! 17c and sunny. Perfection. :)


So we're going to change up the format here a little, folks. In exactly 41 days, I will walking down the aisle to marry my sweetie of almost eight years! Why does this matter? Because it means that all of the wedding craziness has left me with the mental capacity and patience level of a... hmmm.... something with very little of both of these! And the thought of having to add a long list challenges to April and May makes me... well, neither happy nor healthy.


SO, with that said, the focus until June will be simply this: survival. Small, simple happy and healthy tidbits to keep me sane and my friends still my friends when it's all done. No theme, just a mishmash of happy healthiness!



Today's mishmash h&h tidbit: yoga. Old faithful. Starting tomorrow, I am embarking on my annual 30-day challenge. 30 classes in 30 days.



Now, I know what you're thinking - 'hey crazy, what are you thinking adding more commitments to your schedule?! Didn't you just say the thought of more commitments causes you to break out in hives?!' - well, yes, but here's the thing - yoga always, and without a doubt, calms and centres me.


And if the challenge causes me to hyperventilate, we'll call it a day then and there. Promise! :)


Here's a thought: why don't you join me?!



Happy Monday-is-almost-over!

mxo






No comments:

Post a Comment