Saturday, November 17, 2012

the tough moments...


This week has been difficult. I'm going through something at work that really shouldn't be that big of a deal, but for some reason, it has rocked me to my very core.

I can't help but feel like something bigger is going on, like I'm in the midst of a bigger change, but I can't see it yet. Right now, I'm in muck of it and my chest is tight.

But I've realized this in the past few months:

 life is beautiful because of it ebbs and flows. 

Everyone will always have ups and downs, and that's just part of the process.


The less we fight it, the more we let ourselves just experience this moment as it is, the sooner we will figure out what it's for.

I get that hearing how grateful you really should and how much worse it could be (a.k.a. perspective) isn't always appreciated. Sometimes you don't want to be told to snap out of it. Sometimes you just need to feel the rawness.

So feel it. Like really, truly feel it.


And, dear reader, whoever you might be, I hope you can find comfort in this:
  • This too shall pass.
  • Everyone you see feels the same way you do. You're not alone.
  • One day you'll look back and understand, but for now, just take care of yourself in whatever way you need to.

Love u.
mxo

This is my happy place. That's me, the blondie next to the gorgeous bride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment