Wednesday, January 12, 2011

cleanse - day three... LEAVES!

Happy hump day! Just two more sleeps until the weekend. :)

So today's mission was to consume as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible... and, I must say, I did quite well!


Breakfast was...


... oatmeal with almond butter, chia seeds, agave and half a banana.
On the side: half an apple and a kiwi. Yum, yum, yum!!



Lunch was...

... leftover red lentil soup from yesterday, brown rice pasta with kale and tomatoes, a big salad on the side and the smallest, tiniest little apple you ever did see!


Mid-afternoon snack... an orange + handful of almonds and dates. (I stopped taking photos right about now). :(


WARNING! CHEAT ALERT!! When I got home after work, I had a handful of what I thought were healthy-ish sweet potato cracker/ chip things. WRONG! So much salt, oil and sugar (yes, sugar!) Oh well, it happens. Lesson learned: stick to whole, unprocessed foods only.

To make up for it, for dinner I had LOADS of fresh veggies, and some of this deliciousness: energizing & spicy broccoli dalh on brown rice (oh, and I threw in some red and green chard). YUM!


So far, so good! You should join! :)
mxo

No comments:

Post a Comment