Tuesday, January 11, 2011

cleanse - day two...

Hiiiiii!!

It's 10:49pm. I just got home after a 13 hour day, 5 of which were yoga... I am tiiiiiiired!

BUT, as promised, here's a breakdown of what I ate today on this second day of my cleanse:

  • 6:57am - Warm water with cayenne... still no lemons. :(
  • 7:15am - Vega shake (and I added some vegan protein powder for extra goodness).
  • 9:30am - Organic oatmeal (prepared at home, not the instant stuff!), with half an apple grated in, loads of cinnamon, and a splash of maple syrup... yum!
  • 12:30pm - Small bowl of red lentil soup (with chia and pumpkin seeds as garnish) + eight pieces of brown rice sushi packed with veggies.
  • 3:45pm - Protein shake. Four leftover pieces of sushi (gross combo!).
  • 7:30pm - Coconut water + one piece of orange.
That's all... and buckets and buckets of water, of course! Fewer calories but still not enough fresh leaves... this will be remedied tomorrow!

Good night!
mxo

P.S. I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment