Thursday, April 19, 2012

healthy on the cheap: Qi Herbs & Nutrition


Fact: It's Thirfty Thursday.

Fact: I just discovered Anthropologie where I bought the cutest flapper-style dress.... but it was 50% off!

So sue me! :)



For serious though... I realize that maintaining a healthy lifestyle can add up. Eating organic and buying superfoods + vitamins + random healthy goodies certainly can! But it doesn't have to be ridiculous.


Here's one of my not-so-secret healthy secrets: Herbs & Nutrition (Qi Natural Foods) in the Annex.

From BlogTO

This place is a mecca of fresh, healthy deliciousness at very reasonable prices. Something is always on sale and even when it's not, it's easily 20% cheaper than anywhere else I've come across. The owners work directly with farmers and companies to keep costs down.


They have a massive selection of vitamins and superfoods, bulks grains and dried fruit, beauty products, etc... AND bonus: they recently added fresh organic produce and meats! 


I adore this super happy healthy market... and my wallet does too. 

Check out BlogTo for more info.



Where do you like to shop for healthy things?

Happy tumbles and stumbles,
mxo



2 comments: